Currently the swimming pool can only be accessed on a Pay-As-You-Go basis.
Safer Swimming Update
We are continually reviewing and opening more public sessions, swim school and Henley Bank High School use so that we can safely maximise the offer. Please check our most up to date timetables here.
To prepare you for your visit we have introduced some simple steps to reduce congestion in the changing rooms and keep you safe in the pool by following guidance from Swim England. Here is a summary of the points but you can find out more by opening the documents at the bottom of this page.
- Swimmers must arrive 'beach ready' to minimise the time in the changing room.
- You must attend at the designated booking time only.
- A maximum of 5 family groups will be allowed per changing room.
- You will have 5 minutes to change upon entry and 10 minutes on exit.
- You must use the allocate changing zone, marked for each user/family group.
- Swimmers will have a maximum of 45 minutes of swim time.
We will however be reinstating our saver cards for adults on a 11 swims for the price of 10 Card, along with our Swim or Full Membership. Full Membership also allows access to our Exercise Classes.
|Adult 11 for 10 Swim Card*||£40||Equivalent of £4 per Swim|
|Family Swim||£3.60||Per Adult or Junior|
|Senior Swim||£3||Per Swim|
|Senior 11 for 10 Swim Card (Currently not available until further notice)||£30||Equivalent of £2.72 per Swim|
|Pool Hire (Club's / School's / Organisations)||£46||per Hour|
|Pool Hire (Gala or Private)||£55||per Hour|
|Pool Party (with Lifeguard)||£75||per Hour|
|Swim Teacher||£30||per Hour|
A Senior is 60+ years old. A Junior is 3-17 years old. Babies/Toddlers (under 3 years old) are free.