Book Your Activity
***Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions***
As we gradually return to ‘normal’ life after the COVID peak, please note the following operational guidelines that came into effect from Friday 17th September 2021:
We have reviewed current advice from Government and Governing Bodies - Sports England & Swim England (links below) before relaxing operational measures at the Sports Centre after the COVID peak.
• Face coverings are no longer mandatory, however in the current climate we’d recommend wearing a face covering whilst entering the Sports Centre and entering, exiting and spend time within the Sport Centre
• The one-way system is no longer in place - please enter and exit via the main entrance only
• Hand sanitiser stations are available and we’d suggest using on entry and exit
• All changing rooms are now open for use. Please be respectful of our users and we suggest you continue to attend ‘beach / sports ready’ to limit time on entry
• Please ensure your footwear is clean before entering the changing rooms
• For swimming pool users, please ensure you shower before entering poolside and attend at your booking time (to minimise congestion). Please note, swim sessions are for a 1-hour slot, where you arrive at your designated time, have up to 5-minute to get changed, proceeded by up to 45-minutes swim, giving you 10-minutes to changed before leaving.
• For swimming lessons, we have continued to stagger the start time of our lessons (to minimise congestion), so please turn up at the start time of your lesson (or upto 5-minutes earlier) and then re-enter to collect your child at the end of their lesson. Please do not hang around the changing rooms as space is limited
• Spectators may use the Lounge area to view swimming lessons and public swim sessions, and to wait in general. Chairs are provided and as space is limited there should be no more than 20 spectators at a time. No spectators are allowed on poolside. Within reason spectators can view activities in the Sports Hall (this must be supervised by hirers of the facility at the time), and are free to view all outdoor activities.
To book in for a 'Swim' or hire a slot 'Facility Hire', please click on the buttons below:
You need to accept cookies and register for a School Hire account beforehand in order to make a booking
For Swimming bookings, all customers attending must be booked into the relevant slot this includes babies and toddlers
All amendments, cancellations and queries can then be managed via your School Hire account.
We cannot accept verbal or an email for amendments, cancellations or queries to your bookings, please message via your School Hire account only
a minimum of 48 hours notice is required for any amendment/cancellation requests
for block bookings a minimum of 30-days notice is required
any requests without the required notice will not be processed
please note, amendments, cancellations and any associated refunds to an account cannot be processed after a booked session has begun or been completed
Any 'Facility Hire' requests (and amendment and cancellation requests) will go through to the Sports Centre Manager to review and approve
Therefore, we require that you book at least 48 hours in advance so there is adequate time to review your booking request - please note, bookings will be approved or rejected within 48 hours of receipt
All Facility Hire bookings must be booked on the hour only (not the half hour) and for a minimum of 1 hour
Any issues or clashes with a booking request, will either be rejected (if not available with potential alternatives highlighted) or amended (to the next available slot). You will then need to either rebook into an available slot or accept the amendment to your booking request
To select a future date, click a 'Booking Option', this will bring up the 'Calender' below and then select the appropriate date(s) for that month, or scroll to the following month(s) using the arrow in the top left-hand corner and select the date(s) required
To make multiple bookings, simply:
For 'Swim' - click on multiple dates which will be added to your basket
For 'Facility Hire' - click on 'Add Another Session' and enter the facility, date and times accordingly
- Please note, for all refunds the 4% transaction fee (for processing your online booking) will be deducted
To book a Swim, please click on the link below:
Please note, old '11for10' Swim Cards are being honoured and transferred to our new online booking system. To do this, please set-up a School Hire account and send us a message with the details of your old account. We will then review the information on our old system and message you back to confirm the details (number of 11for10 swim sessions outstanding and expiry date*). Once confirmed, you can redeem any outstanding swim sessions by simply booking a 'Swim' via the new online system, paying for it at the time, and messaging us thereafter to confirm your booking (providing a minimum of 48 hours). We will then refund you for this session. To simplify the process, we ask that you book your outstanding 11for10 swim sessions as ideally one block of bookings.
We will not be able to access our old Gladstone system from the 31st July 2021, and therefore will not be able to honour any valid 11for10 Swim Card enquiries thereafter.
*11for10 Swim Cards are valid from 12-months from the date of purchase, but have been extended accordingly in line with National Lockdown's (maximum extension to the 31st July 2021)
To book a Badminton Court* or hire the All Weather Pitch, Grass Pitch or Swimming Pool, please click on the link below:
*at present, equipment hire isn't available
Please refer to the relevant sections for options available and prices, or for further information please click on the link below to make a General Enquiry.