Hiring a Facility
The way you book and pay is changing…
Hello from Halo Leisure. We are the social enterprise and registered charity that from 1st March 2022 is working in partnership with Brockworth Sports Centre. You will be hearing lots more from us in the future as we have exciting plans to develop the Sports Centre. For now we would like to tell you that the way you currently book and pay for your bookings is changing.
We have moved to a new on-line Booking System (Legend) for all Activity and Facility Hire bookings and all our existing customers have been notified.
As part of this, you'll need to create an account for the new on-line Booking System.
Please follow the steps below to create your account and information on how to make a booking for a casual Hire (i.e. badminton court, 5-a-side football etc). Information on making 'block bookings' / seasonal bookings for the new academic year (1st September 2022 to 31st August 2023) will follow.
STEP 1 - Set up your Halo online account
- Please create a Halo account so that you can book your activities
- Use this link - halo.legendonlineservices.co.uk/enterprise/join/GLTPAYG
- Choose your centre as 'Brockworth' and 'Brockworth' as your membership type
- Continue to complete your contact and billing address (there’s NO charge for this membership)
- You will receive an email with a link to log into your account. Please note this can take up to 24 hours to arrive
STEP 2 - Activate your Halo On-line Account
- Use the link in the email received to reset your password (this must be completed within 24 hours of receipt)
STEP 3 - Making a booking
- Use this link halo.legendonlineservices.co.uk/enterprise/account/login to access the Halo Log-in page and then log into your Halo on-line account
- Under 'Make a Booking' choose 'Activity Booking'
- Select your centre as 'Brockworth' (or type in Brockworth and select) S
- Select the 'Category' and specific 'Activity' you'd like to book
- You can then view the calendar for this Activity and its availability
- Once you've found a session/slot simply click on that session, 'Add to Basket' and once you've made all your bookings, click on 'Your Shopping Basket' (in the top left corner), review and proceed to pay
To view your bookings, log into your account (as above) and click on 'View Bookings' > 'View My Bookings' (on the right hand side).
If you wish to request an amendment to an existing booking please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review and reply within 48 hours.
For seasonal, block bookings and one-off special requests, please email full details (of facility, dates, contact details including Club, school or organisation and activity taking place) to email@example.com FAO Sports Centre Manager. We will review and be in contact with you to confirm availability, costings etc.
Booking terms and conditions can be found here... https://haloleisure.org.uk/policies/terms-conditions
Good to know…
To reassure you - all existing bookings made will be automatically moved over to the Halo system.
Terms & Conditions can be found here
Please contact Brockworth Sports Centre on 01452 864796 or Brockworthbookings@haloleisure.org.uk. Or alternatively, you can contact the Halo Contact Centre on 01432 842075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.