Covid 19 - September 20 Update
Our operating procedures are continuously being reviewed and updated, following any changes to government and sport governing body guidance.
Things are going to look a little different when you visit, and here is a summary of current restrictions and controls in place
- do not attend if you are suffering from the following symptoms - high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change of your sense of smell and taste
- attendance is by pre-booking and payment only
- you must attend, use the facilities and exit at your designated times only
- maintain 2 metre social distance
- ensure you sanitise and wash your hands
- listen to the staff and observe signage on guidance
- follow the one-way systems
- dry changing rooms are not available, you must attend ‘Sports Ready’
- wet changing rooms are available with a maximum of 5 ‘family groups’ with staggered entry and exit times, so you must attend ‘Beach Ready’
- only 1 parent / supervising adult per child
- no spectating so if necessary please wait safely in your car or outside
- equipment hire is not available
We are here to help so if you have any further questions please give us a call.