Brockworth Sports Centre is a proud member of the Greenshaw Learning Trust, a ‘family’ of like-minded schools, that collaborate to provide mutual support, share their good practice and learn from each other, whilst retaining and developing their own distinctive character.
Our aim is to provide community access to Henley Bank High School's sports facilities during non-teaching periods, evenings and weekends, whilst providing a friendly and safe environment for all.
We offer a huge range of facilities including:
Please note, we do not offer Memberships at this time, we operate on a Pay-As-You-Go basis via On-line Booking and Payment only.
***Relaxation of COVID-19 Restrictions***
As we gradually return to ‘normal’ life after the COVID peak, please note the following operational guidelines that came into effect from Friday 17th September 2021:
We have reviewed current advice from Government and Governing Bodies - Sports England & Swim England (links below) before relaxing operational measures at the Sports Centre after the COVID peak.
• Face coverings are no longer mandatory, however in the current climate we’d recommend wearing a face covering whilst entering the Sports Centre and entering, exiting and spend time within the Sport Centre
• The one-way system is no longer in place - please enter and exit via the main entrance only
• Hand sanitiser stations are available and we’d suggest using on entry and exit
• All changing rooms are now open for use. Please be respectful of our users and we suggest you continue to attend ‘beach / sports ready’ to limit time on entry
• Please ensure your footwear is clean before entering the changing rooms
• For swimming pool users, please ensure you shower before entering poolside and attend at your booking time (to minimise congestion). Please note, swim sessions are for a 1-hour slot, where you arrive at your designated time, have up to 5-minute to get changed, proceeded by up to 45-minutes swim, giving you 10-minutes to changed before leaving.
• For swimming lessons, we have continued to stagger the start time of our lessons (to minimise congestion), so please turn up at the start time of your lesson (or upto 5-minutes earlier) and then re-enter to collect your child at the end of their lesson. Please do not hang around the changing rooms as space is limited
• Spectators may use the Lounge area to view swimming lessons and public swim sessions, and to wait in general. Chairs are provided and as space is limited there should be no more than 20 spectators at a time. No spectators are allowed on poolside. Within reason spectators can view activities in the Sports Hall (this must be supervised by hirers of the facility at the time), and are free to view all outdoor activities.
ALL Bookings and Payments must be via our ON-LINE BOOKING PORTAL only (School Hire)
(we are unable to take bookings over the phone or over the reception counter)
IMPORTANT: You will need to accept cookies and register for a 'New School Hire Account' before making a booking - once in the on-line booking portal click on 'Login' in the top right-hand corner and 'Create a New SchoolHire Account'
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for Bookings under the 'Book Now' section... Key points:
...if you need assistance with the online booking process, please refer to the
'Help & Support' section (under Contact Us) - or click on tabs below
Please note, we are not accepting any further enquiries reference old 11for10 Swim Cards from Saturday 24th July 2021. We will no longer have access to our old membership system and all 11for10 Swim Cards will have expired by this date (with our re-opening around the various Lockdowns)
Have you got what it takes ... ... we are currently recruiting for a number of roles at Brockworth Sports Centre... LIFEGUARD (Casual) - 2/3 positions, 5-25 hours per week SWIM TEACHER (Casual) - 2/3 positions, 2-6 hours per week + opportunity for primary school swimming lessons and 121 lessons Plus DUTY MANAGER (Casual) - for 5-15 hours per week Competitive rates of pay. How to Apply: Please email Mark Johns (Sports Centre Manager) for a Recruitment Pack and to apply please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter highlighting your availability to [Email address hidden]. We look forward to receiving your application